How To Create Your Own Teaching Resources
For teachers of all experiences and areas of education..... you will LOVE this effective course on creating classroom resources!
Find the right resource can be time consuming and frustrating.... there are times that you want to make your own classroom resources but not sure how to do this!
By the end of this online, you will have the tools and confidence to create your own teaching resources!
- learn how to design and create at least 3 classroom resources in FULL;
- learn the free tools and software available online, to create digital classroom resources that you can use year after year in your classroom;
- observe how to create specific teaching resources and templates;
- be able to pause the videos and follow step by step instructions;
- complete in your own time;
- learn how to upload fonts and where to find fonts to upload in word and powerpoint;
- discover the world of clipart and our favourite Aussie Clip Artist on tpt;
- learn the COPYRIGHT law and obligations as a user;
You can even produce these to then sell on tpt (teachers site) and turn your hard work into a passive income, should you want to.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Start#101 What Are The Software Tools
Start#102 How To Use Canva (4:34)
Start#103 How To Use Word Clouds (4:19)
Start#104 How To Use ClipArt (20:06)
Start#105 How To Upload A New Font To Word or Powerpoint (8:07)
Start#106 How To Use Powerpoint for Creating Teaching Resources (27:27)
Start#107 COMING SOON - Using Wix Website as a tool
Start#108 COMING SOON - How To Use Popplet (app) as Teaching Resource
Start#109: Creating A MindMap To Support All Learners (about me) NEW (11:50)
Start#110: How to Use Icons In PowerPoints (step by step) (7:20)
Start#111: How To Use Google Slides (COMING SOON)