KICKING OFF 2023 - FREE MENTORING WORKSHOPS
OPEN NOW - brand new ONLINE LIVE TEACHER WORKSHOPS
The savvy teacher workshops are designed for early career teachers who want to equip themselves with effective teaching tools and sharper their knowledge as they head into teaching in 2023:
- PLAN LIKE A NINJA - 16th January
- BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT - 17th January
- PLAN YOUR FIRST WEEK - 18th January
- BUILD SELF CONFIDENCE - 19th January
Note: if you are in the Savvy Teachers mentorship program, you receive VIP tickets to all workshops for FREE... details will come to you in an email shortly for you to register to the workshops you would like to attend.
The workshops will deliver high quality content, evidence based models and explore effective tools, resources and templates that will enable you to feel confident teaching in 2023. Aligned to AITSL standards for graduate and proficiency levels + the new curriculum 9.0
The 2 hour workshops will be jam packed with insights from my areas of expertise and highly effective techniques that I have refined over my 20+ year teaching career + the last decade of researching neurology, brain function and behavioural psychology.
The workshops will be kept to a limited number of attendees (30-40) so that individuals have a phenomenal experience that delivers on quality and get that clarity you need around implementation in the classroom.
The mentoring content and templates will save you hundreds of hours per week, so you can focus on your teaching skills and feel confident in navigating your year ahead ⭐️
Registration is now open for the workshops and places are filling fast. If you would like a guaranteed spot in any of the 4 workshops, you can grab our VIP ticket which secures you a spot plus lots of extras including a recording of the workshop with 12 months access.
- FREE until all spots are taken
- VIP upgrade $29 to secure a place in the workshop/s;
- or FREE VIP access to all workshops if you are an existing savvy teachers mentorship member;
- 30-40 people per workshop to maximise the mentoring and teacher experience;
- to attend for free you must register, be 1 of the first 40 to arrive online to the workshop + be let into the room;
- VIP's will receive automatic access to the workshop and a recording of the workshop + copies of the resources from the workshop to use in your classroom;
REGISTER FOR NEXT SET OF MENTORING WORKSHOPS
- completing the registration form, you will automatically register for the waiting list for the April 2023 workshops;
- you will be invited to vote on the topics for the workshops, so you feel supported in your teaching life;
NOTE - remember do not purchase if you are part of the mentorship program with Savvy Teachers, as you receive a VIP access to these workshops for FREE... part of the perks of being with the mentorship program.
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
📌 GUARANTEED SPOT IN THE WORKSHOP YOU SELECT;
📌 access to an exclusive support group 16th - 22nd January 2023;
📌 Professional development certificate for up to 4 hours for this workshop;
📌 Bonus materials to download and use with your students;
📌 Beginning Teacher Checklist for the next 12 months and beyond;
📌 Bonus Resource - Prep to Year 10 Homework Matrix set of templates;
📌 Bonus Wellbeing Poster Set of 12 + lesson ideas with your students for all ages;
📌 Special Bonus Gift your will LOVE LOVE LOVE;
WORKING WITH PASSIONATE YOUNG TEACHERS, LIGHTS UP MY SOUL !!! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MENTOR WHO FILLS UP YOUR INSPIRATION TANK OR SUPPORTS YOU BY SHARING THEIR TEACHING TOOLS AND RESOURCES... come along to a workshop and see what is it like to have a mentor who is focused on your success!!!
if you would like to attend all the workshops in January 2023 as a VIP for free AND every workshop I run this year and beyond... join Savvy Teachers Mentorship program and you receive VIP access for FREE to all the live workshops for life... that's over $2000 worth each year alone... FREE for being in the mentorship.