Every piece of advice that I could give a pre-service teacher is now in an online course. Teacher hacks, tips and tricks for making your experiences in practicum effective for your career and help you grow into the confident PST that you are!
Created specially for pre-service teachers (those studying to become educators) in early childhood, primary or secondary education.
This course will show you everything you need to feel prepared and confident heading into your upcoming practicum or work experience. I will share with you all the things I did to become a Targeted Graduate and as an experienced teacher of 20+ years, my hints, tips and tricks for maximising your time in your practicums to launch your teaching career!
You will learn:
- how to prepare for your practicums
- how to get the most out of your practicums and get organised
- how to impress your mentor to ensure you get a good report
- how you can grow your portfolio in preparation for department interview
- the top 3 things I did in my practicums that landed me TARGETED GRADUATE with NSW
- everything I would do to maximise the opportunity to get teaching work in the future
You will also get access to:
- planning tools
- behaviour management strategies that will give you confidence
- resources and lesson ideas
- professional development videos to help you implement teaching strategies
- PDF list for your practicum
- goal setting for your practicums
- strategies to maximise your practical experiences
- 24/7 Beginning Teacher support group
Get started now!
Feel prepared and organised for your upcoming practical experience as a pre-service teacher. Remove the stress and feel confident heading into your teaching experience with the right knowledge, tools and overview to maximise your achievements in your practicums.
Start#100 How To Prepare (8:03)
Start#101: Pre-service Teaching in Action (new) (2:45)
Start#102 Set Clear Goals & Intensions for Yourself (15:21)
Start#103 How To Get The Most Out Of Your Prac
Start#104 My Planning Tool (9:39)
Start#105 BUILDING RAPPORT - learning how to building rapport
Start#106: Getting To Know Your Students (activity ideas) NEW (11:50)
Start#107 Behaviour Management + Collecting Student Feedback (NEW) (5:00)
Start#108 CALMER CLASSROOMS - Kids in Care PD (2:47)
Start#109: Stand Out From Others With This One Activity (6:33)
Start#110 Navigating a Difficult Mentor Teacher on Your Prac
Start#111: Teaching Strategy for Maths - Fractions (27:25)
Start#112 Your Health + Wellness
Start#113: SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS + Collecting Evidence (NEW) (14:41)
Start#114: FINAL PRAC + DATA Collection + Teacher Performance Assessment (21:29)
Start#115 Key To Your Success