How to NAIL Your Practicum Experiences
Free Teacher Course for Pre-service Teachers... see how the little fish can thrive in the bigger tank of life.
Created specially for pre-service teachers (those studying to become educators) in early childhood, primary or secondary education.
This course will show you everything you need to feel prepared and confident heading into your upcoming practicum or work experience. I will share with you all the things I did to become a Targeted Graduate and as an experienced teacher of 18 years, my hints, tips and tricks for maximising your time in your practicums to launch your teaching career!
You will learn:
- how to prepare for your practicums
- how to get the most out of your practicums and get organised
- how to impress your mentor to ensure you get a good report
- how you can grow your portfolio in preparation for department interview
- the top 3 things I did in my practicums that landed me TARGETED GRADUATE with NSW
- everything I would do to maximise the opportunity to get teaching work in the future
You will also get access to:
- planning tools
- PDF list for your practicum
- goal setting for your practicums
- strategies to maximise your practical experiences
- 24/7 Beginning Teacher support group
Get started now!
Start#100 How To Prepare (8:03)
Start#101: Pre-service Teaching in Action (new) (2:45)
Start#102 Set Clear Goals & Intensions for Yourself (15:21)
Start#103 How To Get The Most Out Of Your Prac
Start#104 My Planning Tool (9:39)
Start#105 BUILDING RAPPORT - learning how to building rapport
Start#106: Getting To Know Your Students (activity ideas) NEW (11:50)
Start#107 Behaviour Management + Collecting Student Feedback (NEW) (5:00)
Start#108 CALMER CLASSROOMS - Kids in Care PD (2:47)
Start#109: Stand Out From Others With This One Activity (6:33)
Start#110 Navigating a Difficult Mentor Teacher on Your Prac
Start#111 Key To Your Success
Start#112 Your Health + Wellness
StartSETTING YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS + Collecting Evidence (NEW) (14:41)
StartFINAL PRAC + DATA Collection + Teacher Performance Assessment (21:29)