VIP Workshop1 : Planning - like a ninja
VIP TICKET PACKAGE
WORKSHOP 1: PLANNING LIKE A NINJA
MONDAY: 10am - 12pm AEST 16th January 2023 [SOLD OUT]
MONDAY: 1pm-3pm AEST 16th January 2023...
AITSL standards: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.4, 6.1, 6.2,
If you lack any confidence with your planning.... THIS IS THE WORKSHOP FOR YOU!!!
- Unpack a planning framework step by step + matrix tools for creating engaging lessons;
- Practice a powerful planning strategy to design full units of work with confidence;
- Explore the planning templates across different grades and learning areas;
- Learn how to plan effectively + efficiently + confidently in alignment to AITSL standards;
- Identify when to plan for assessment, feedback and data collection;
- Learn how to structure flexibility into your lessons;
- Understand how to weave ongoing moderation throughout the learning;
- Hints, tips and teacher tricks;
PLACES ARE FILLING QUICKLY
ENROL FOR FREE HERE+ MAKE SURE YOU ARE 1 OF THE FIRST 30 PEOPLE TO THE ONLINE WORKSHOP
OR ENROL AS VIP $29 ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ TO GET A GUARANTEED SPOT
YOUR VIP TICKET INCLUSIONS ARE:
- Guaranteed Spot in this Workshop + access to recording of workshop ($99).
- Copy of the Teaching Tools from the Workshop - Rachel will often add extra resources throughout the workshop and you will receive your own copy and license (personal license).
- Professional Development Kit with certificate + 4 hours of PD for workshop 1 ($99)
- Mentoring Community Group 16th - 22nd January 2023 ($199)
- Bonus QnA Sessions with Rachel in the community group ($199)
- Beginning Teacher Checklist to navigate the next 12 months ($49)
- Bonus resource - Prep to 10 homework matrix that will save you hours of planning and designing ($79)
- Wellbeing inspirational posters - set of 12 for the year to use with your students includes lesson ideas ($49)
- Bonus Gift.... SURPRISE !!!!!
Get started now!
1 in 2 teachers are leaving our industry due to burnout, in their first 5 years.
This figure is astounding when we are living in the 21st Century. Teaching is one of the most incredible and purposeful professions in the world and to be burning out our beginning teachers due to lack of support and sufficient training is truly appalling.
I am passionate about helping beginning teachers empower themselves NOW so they can prevent and protect their enthusiasm for growth and learning.
Teachers are the most valuable asset to education and working with beginning teachers has become a high light of my career!
Rachel is the Founder of Savvy Teachers and dedicated her life to education and leadership coaching, for over 20 years.
Having thousands of hours of teaching experience under her belt including facilitation, Rachel has added Educational Consultant, Development Program Designer and Neurodiversity expert to her list of credentials, working on a National scale with medical practitioners in the special needs sector for the last 14 years.
Recently accredited as an NLP Practitioner, Emotional Intimacy and Meta Dynamics™ Level I Practitioner as well as immersing herself in behavioural psychology, neurodiversity and neurological functioning, her perspective on teaching and learning is incredible and equally insightful.
Known for her energy and contagious enthusiasm for learning and helping people reach their full potential, Rachel has overcome some incredible obstacles in life that will inspire you beyond words.
The purpose of Savvy Teachers is to impact the horribly high exit rate of teachers, in order to avoid teacher burnout and enjoy their careers with less stress and over whelm.
The Mentorship Program is purpose built program with a self paced structure, online library of teacher training, resources, strategies, frameworks and teaching tools. It is the largest and most successful mentorship program in Australia, that offer LIFE TIME ACCESS to all members without an ongoing cost.