This course is part of the Savvy Teachers Mentorship Club Program - so if you are an existing, member, you have access to this course already as part of your membership! LOG IN/SIGN IN HERE.
In this course your are you going to be able to learn:
- suitable for those needing support with TPA, GTPA, GTPA and final teacher performance task;
- receive preparation for your upcoming practicum and the assessment task;
- to collect data and types of assessment tasks;
- learn the power of feedback (giving and receiving);
- documenting observations;
- to collate data and put into the right type of graph;
- how to create a student profile + receive editable templates;
- how to use the learning progressions, continuums and other educational tools;
- language your ideas and concepts around scaffolding the learning;
- to align your findings to research based evidence with theorists and link to your pedagogy;
- to link to AITSL standards and demonstrate your professional learning;
- use data packs (that have been supplied to you);
- language and structure your response when data is not clear or represented;
- to use work samples with student-teacher conferences to discuss the learning and take notes to include with your evidence to demonstrate the learning that occurred;
I walk you through previous completed assignments from other pre-gradate teachers, so you can feel really confident in the expectations around this extremely important assessment tasks.
Access to a list of 50+ references to help you link your pedagogy and educational decisions.
A dedicated area to prepare + support you prior to your practicum / assessment task.
This course is one of the many that is included inside the
Savvy Teachers Mentorship Program for Beginning Teachers in the first 5 years of teaching.
* * *
Should you LOVE this Course and feel supported to navigate this stressful task in your final practicum.... I will gift you the cost of this course ($55) off the Savvy Teachers Mentoring Program as this includes this course and over 550+ hours of mentoring in over 30 teaching areas, so you can get support for your teaching career for life!!!
Go to the last module to get your code, once you enrol in this course!
Start1: Understanding the Teacher Performance Assessment
Start2. Helpful GTPA Documents (9:02)
Start5. Map Out Your Plan of Action (36:11)
Start6: List of Reference for Linking + Evidencing Your Statements
Start7. Learning Theories Info-Graphic to Support Your Pedagogy
Start8. Reflective Teaching Cycle
Start9. Teacher Performance Assessment TPA Info + Support Area
Start10. Curriculum Tools (31:53)
Start11. Criteria for Marking (18:52)
Start12. Conversations Around Data (NEW) (6:51)
Start13. How To Construct Student Profiles (22:43)
Start14. Collecting Data
Start15. Interpreting Data Examples (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Start16. Data and Planning (59:13)
Start17. Teaching and Learning (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Start18. Assessments + Feedback (69:20)
Start19. Understanding + Making 5 Scale Grading Rubric (NEW) (14:36)
Start20. Reflection (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Start21. Final Support + Top 10 Suggestions
It will save you 20-30 hours of time & stress...
valued @ over $199
instant access to all modules + self paced